- One Stop A-Frame is designed for transporting and storing stone slabs in job sites, warehouses, factories or construction sites.
- The stone slabs will be protected safely via the rubber strips evenly arranged on the A-frame along with four ratchet securing bars.
- This A-frame can be separated into components and is convenient for packing and transporting. II. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: - One Stop A-Frame includes of two main parts: Base frame and A-frame. In addition, it has ratchet securing bars.
- The base frame is attached with four casters, a pulling handle which can provide easy maneuvering in any direction.
- The ratchet securing bars are separated, the top is equipped with straps, the bottom has slots to clamp the ratchet securing bars. The ratchet securing bars can be moved depending on the size and number of slabs.
Our glass racks are manufactured with quality steels and well welded. It provides ideal capacity and makes working more efficiently in process of glass cutting.0:00